Getting Started

The entire foreclosure process can be handled in person, over the internet or via snail mail.

In order to start the process we will need:

  • A signed copy of the Note plus any modifications, if applicable.
  • A recorded copy of the Deed of Trust plus any assignments, if applicable.
  • A completed declaration of default/Authorization form.
  • If your loan is secured by a mobile home we will need all of the items above plus a Security Agreement.
  • If a UCC-1 filing has been used to secure personal property we will need items 1 through 3 plus the UCC-1 filing and any extensions or ammendments.


To save you time we encourage you to fill out this form and have it ready when you contact us.

Authorization Form Declaration of Mortgage Form

12190 Herdal Drive, Suite 9
Auburn, CA 95603
Ph: 530.888.8411
Toll Free: 1.800.576.8412
Fx: 530.888.8169

More »